"Your feet are going to be on the ground (Stand in the place whereyou are) Your head is there to move you around, so stand 'Cause everybody cries And everybody hurts, sometimes.
Oh, life is bigger It's bigger than you, And you are not me.you've written your own directions and whistled the rules of change you know what you are. Stand on a cliff and look down there
Don't be scared You are alive. What's the frequency, Kenneth? You wore our expectations like an armored suit,I couldn't understand You said that irony was the shackles of youth,I couldn't understand. I´m breaking through I´m bending spoons I´m keeping flowers in full bloom I´m looking for answers from the great Answers from the great Answers..."
Songs: Nightswimming, Man on the Moon, The Great Beyond, Bad Day, What's the Frequency,Kenneth, All the Way to Reno, Losing my Religion, E-Bow the Letter, Orange Crush, Imitation of Life, Daysleeper, Animal, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight, Stand, Electrolite, All the Right Friends, Everybody Hurts, At my Most Beautiful
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário